1. Your website - the non-tangible way your brand exists. In some cases, more common than not these days is the only way your brand exists. Chances are that the website maybe the only contact point your customers may make.
2. Knowledge and Know How - If your end goal is a well-designed website that can increase sales, it is paramount your web developer works in conjunction with a marketing expert. Web design agencies offer an extensive range of digital marketing services from AdWords, to social media management, (SEO) search engine optimization management, Graphic Design Work, Events management etc.
'unless you're a mechanic people tend to refer their transportation problems to a professional, the same is true with any updates and issues with websites'.
3. Professional Customer Service - With proven track records of success agencies are equipped to cater to their client's needs, in a professional and efficient manner. They place a high importance on customer service and are willing to go above and beyond to ensure the welfare of their clients.
4. Resources - Web design agencies tend to have more in house resources that can benefit a variety of industries, with a proven history and dedicated servers to many other clients, so if your website requires a specific functionality or web application to keep up to date with any trends or new technologies an agency is more likely to provide a proven solution and adapt this to your needs.
Project experts can include content writers, marketers, SEO experts, developers and social media strategists all at the fingertips of good design agencies.
5. Collaboration - Web design firms usually consist of multiple team members, they are more than capable of handling many aspects of a web development project all at once, transparent and willing to engage with every client's needs and aspirations.
6. Customer Service - Professional web design agencies usually operate at regular work hours, so they are readily available to answer their customers' questions and address any concerns they may have.
7. Win - Win Relationship! - Great agencies work with customers they truly care about, they have built up a solid working relationship and won't just leave you with a website and nowhere to go but instead to provide on-going support for the duration of your contract. Agencies take the time to understand your vision, establish your brand and represent your mission truthfully. It's always in the interest of the agency to get the best out of you.
Some people decide to go down the route of creating their own site, this means you will be using time that could usually be spent earning money for your company. Many hours down the line after all the ups and downs you're still not happy, even worse you heard that your best friend's son is pretty good with computers, so you let him have a go…. More and more weeks/months you may very well be back where you started, with a lot less time and money, wondering why your website isn't going anywhere. Professional web design agencies set deadlines and daily agenda sheets to adhere to and have your site solely in their hands and completed as promised, leaving you to get back to what you know best in the other areas of your business.
Also, several features in word press for example by allowing access for any alterations or amendments which gives you complete freedom to make changes when required. As business matters alter all the time tools such as these are a great feature to help clients keep on top of daily tasks. Again, reputable agencies are likely to have the knowledge and know-how of features and tools that are cutting edge in the industry, that will only help boost your brand and further strengthen the portfolio of the agency. A win - Win!